Due to restrictions, we are cancelled until further notice!
How It Works
1) Sign-up here with our Google Form to get the latest updates. We continually update our members via email. So you will miss out on any schedule changes if you are not on this list.
2) Due to Covid, we have limited booking spots and you must register for your spot below. It is on a first come first serve basis. If the slot isn’t showing then it means the spots are full.
Where & When We Play
Every Tuesday from 7-9PM
Every Thursday from 7-9PM
*Please message us directly for potential changes in schedule*
Durham Table Tennis is a Table Tennis club located in Pickering. Only a few moments away from Scarborough, Ajax Whitby and Oshawa. We’re a recreational club that has many members whose skill level ranges from beginner to ex-national level players. So everyone is welcome.
Whether you’re looking to play again after many years off or you’re looking to get into shape this is the place for you! Our friendly members a more than welcoming. So if you want to come by yourself there will always be someone to play with.
We hope to have you take a look soon!
1. Do I need to come with a partner?
– Nope! We have individuals come in all the time. There will always be a partner to play with.
2. How good do I have to be?
– Our club has members of all levels. So we have novice players all the way to more advanced players. No matter your skill level you’ll have someone to play with.
3. Do I have to bring my own equipment?
– We recommend you bring your own equipment due to Covid restrictions.
4. What are the payment options?
– We accept all payments through our online booking system.
Charity Tournament Winner
Our winner for our Charity Tournament is Jack! He fought well and fought hard to make it to the end. Congratulations!
We were able to successfully donate $230.00 to the ALS Society. Thank you for everyone’s participation!